The 20th International Kemer Underwater Days will be held completely online this year due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in all over the world. For this reason, participation in the contest is free. The competitions will be held in seven separate categories. Applicants who wish to participate in the contest must send their videos / photos via Wetransfer to the e-mail addresses specified in the contact section until May 14, 2021 (May 14, 2021 at 23:59). The application of the submissions whose “application form” is missing will be considered invalid.
• The participating photos and videos must not have been used anywhere before and mustn’t have participated in another contest and received no prize.
• Photos and videos must not be from before 2018.
• Photos and videos must be taken on the Kemer/Antalya Coasts or Mediterranean Coasts.
• Photos and Videos must belong to applicants. Otherwise, the person making the application is responsible for all the negativities.
• Each competitor must have an internationally valid diving certificate.
• You should make a choice that will not cause copyright problems in the selection of music in video categories. Otherwise, it is the reason for disqualification.
• Any applications (additions and deletions) that degrade the original form on the film and pictures should be avoided.
• All rights of use of all photographs and videos sent to the contest, the name of the competitor and 20th IKUD It belongs equally to the International Kemer Underwater Days, provided that its name and emblem are specified.