Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in our country and all over the world, the 20th International Kemer Underwater Days competition will be held online in all categories this year like last year.
Underwater İmaging competitions consist of 7 categories. These categories are referred to by the names of our esteemed elders, each of whom has been trained in Turkey.
Every year within the scope of the “Metin Pehlivaner Turkish Underwater Archaeology Contribution Award” and EUIFA “Youth and Environment Award” are also gives. You can participate in the categories detailed below with photos and videos taken in Kemer/Antalya Coasts and all over the Mediterranean Coasts in the last three years (2018-2021).
Participation in the contests is free. The winner of each category will be awarded a 5-day holiday gift for two in Kemer on May between 16-19, 2022.
- Nurdoğan Özkaya Kemer Underwater Nature Photography Competition
- Emre Omur Kemer Underwater Nature Video Competition
- Jale İnan Kemer Underwater Archaeology Photography Competition
- Ekrem Akurgal Kemer Underwater Archaeology Video Competition
- Haluk Cecan Mediterranean Tropic Beasts Photography Competition
- International Mediterranean Underwater Photography Competition (Archaeology and Nature)
- International Mediterranean Underwater Video Competition (Archaeology and Nature)
- EUIFA Youth and Environment Award
- METİN PEHLİVANER “Turkish Underwater Archaeology Contribution Award”
You may send your photographs/Videos by WeTransfer to these e-mail addresses;